As your home and family grows, so will your home insurance needs.
Whether you’re buying a new home or refinancing your current home, how do you know if you have the kind of security your family really needs? We can provide the homeowner’s policy that will allow you to enjoy those things in life that really matter…your home and family.
There are a number of Homeowner’s Insurance options from which to choose:
- Physical Structure & Personal Belongings
- Extended Replacement Cost
- Additional Living Expenses
- Liability Coverage
- Personal Liability Protection
- Identity Theft Protection
- Additional Personal Property Coverage
Select from the menu below to read more about each type of coverage. Or contact us to find out more.
- Damages from fire, wind damage, smoke damage, and theft among others
- Home repairs and rebuilding
- Replacement of personal belongings
- Provides up to 150% additional on the dwelling policy limits for a covered home rebuild
Additional living expenses
- Living expenses in the event of your home becoming uninhabitable
- Third part injury on your property
- Third party damaged property in your custody
- Pays for bodily injury or property damage caused to others as a result of a covered incident
Identity theft protection
- Pays for your incurred expenses as a result of criminal identity theft
Additional personal property coverage
- Covers valuables such as antiques, fine art, jewelry, collectibles when scheduled on top of your existing policy